NOW hiring for a FULL TIME Customer Service Representative to work in our GARDEN ACCESSORIES department. What EXACTLY is Garden Accessories? What does a "day in the life" look like in this department?
Think of things that customers would use IN the garden, things that you don't have to plant...
- You'll work with Dry Goods... this means getting to know all there is about fertilizers, soil amendments, pest or disease control products, bulbs, and seeds.
- But that's not all! Your job would also include working with an maintaining fountains.
- Learn and sell items related to bird supplies, garden tools, pottery and much, much more.
- Pottery is a big deal, a HEAVY deal! When shipments arive, be a part of the team that unpacks, makes sure it's priced, and get it all ready for sale!
- Make sure inventory is kept stocked, areas are nice, clean and presentable. Be PROUD of your department, make customers WANT to talk to you more about the product.
- You wont' need a gym membership! You'll work outside and inside, lifting up to 75lbs on a regular basis, and be on your feet all day.
- Like to "tinker?" Feel like your mechanically inclined? GREAT NEWS! This position will set up and maintain fountains...yes, you can play with water a bit and get paid.
- Full time regular benefited position.
- Great schedule, you'll work both weekday's and weekends; it's AWESOME to have a weekday off when everyone else is working.
- We always have schedules out at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Vacation Pay.
- Sick Pay.
- Health Benefits.
- Dental Benefits.
- 401(k) participation.
- Company uniforms paid for by Al's.
- Awesome employee discount, 30-40% off on products. We make it easy to know what to buy for birthday and Christmas gifts. Don't stand in lines on your 2 days off, have fun instead!
- Be a part of a family that says thank you, we truly appreciate our "work family members."
- Room for advancement, we have many employees that have been with us over 20 years - promoting from within is where we always look first.
- Training - if you have great customer service skills, and have some warehouse experience, we'll teach you the rest. Why not learn something new?