Did you know we grow 80% of the Christmas Trees we sell? An added bonus is that we are able to buy the other 20% from local farms in our area. We hand pick out our trees each year by walking the fields and looking at every tree. Locally grown Oregon trees are the best!

We love to see all of the holiday décor and traditions that people pass down from generation to generation! Here is some inspiration and a glimpse into the way Al’s Purple People celebrate the holidays.

It is time for a refresh for your home with fresh greens! Use greenery to decorate and update your front door, entryway, kitchen table and so much more for the Holiday season. The fresh greenery scent is always welcome around the holidays.

Wondering what to get that special someone for the holidays? Here is a comprehensive gift guide for everyone on your list this holiday season.

Are you ready for Christmas to come this year? I know I am! So much so, I might’ve started decorating a little bit early this year because I was just too excited. To do this I had to partially give up my tradition of putting up a live Christmas Tree (my compromise was to put up two instead of one)!

Our Poinsettia Collection is here! We grow about 30,000 poinsettias with about 30 varieties in a range of 5 sizes. Take a look at all the fun options we have!

a porch decorated with many many orange pumpkins

Going Full Gourd This Year

You can feel it in the crisp autumn air. We’re all abuzz with excitement. It’s nearly Halloween and if you look around the neighborhood, read the news, or talk to your friends and family, it seems like we are all planning to bring our “A” game this year! We are pushing the boundaries of our imaginations so that we can celebrate like the bunch of grown-up kids we are!

Why are my Plants Looking Different?

You might be wondering as the weather is getting colder and the days are getting shorter why your plants look different. For some of them, it is time to go dormant for the winter and protect themselves. Here are a few tips on how to help them survive the winter!

Fall is a busy time of year and sometimes we need something quick to throw together to make our front doors look nice and inviting. Here are some helpful tips to keep in mind when decorating your front porch for a new season!

As the weather changes, our house plants might need a change too. Whether it is fertilizing, repotting, moving, watering, cleaning, checking for bugs, or just giving them some extra love. Here are some tips we find helpful!