Al's Premium 3-Way Mix with Top Soil (BULK)
Al’s Premium 3 Way with Topsoil
- 1/2 yard: 869 lbs.
- Yard:1737 lbs.
A beautiful blend of sandy loam topsoil, composted plant material, and composted manure – just add fertilizer and GROW! It is also perfect for building berms, building up low areas requiring more soil, or mixing with existing soil to improve its structure. By adding Al’s Topsoil Blend, you can improve your soil’s ability to retain moisture and nutrients.
- Bulk is available for Pick Up or Delivery at our Sherwood and Woodburn stores.
- Delivery is currently scheduled 2 weeks out.
- Quantity Requirements for Delivery: Minimum 3 Yards - Maximum 8 Yards.
- Each variety of bulk material requires a separate delivery fee.
- Bulk Products can not be mixed for delivery. Only one type of bulk per delivery.
- For Delivery please select "Curbside" and leave a note at Check Out and someone from the Al's Team will contact you to set up the delivery and collect the delivery fee.
- Delivery prices are pictured as a product image on this page.
- For Pick Up please follow the instructions in your pick-up e-mail and we will give you further instructions upon your arrival at the store.
- If you would like more information before placing your order please contact us.
How Much Product Do I Need?
Calculate how many cubic yards are needed by using the following formula:
- L = length (in feet)
- W = width (in feet)
- D = depth (in inches)
- (L x W x D x .083)/27 = cubic yards
By The Numbers
- 27 – one cubic ft. bags = 1 cubic yard of product
- 13.5 – two cubic ft. bags = 1 cubic yard of product
- 9 – three cubic ft. bags = 1 cubic yard of product
- 4 X 4 ft. raised bed 1 ft. deep requires .6 yards
- 4 X 8 ft. raised bed 1 ft. deep requires 1.2 yards
- 8 X 10 ft. flower bed 2 inches deep requires .5 yards
How Should I Pick It Up?
- Compact Truck - (Chevrolet Colorado – S10, Ford Ranger, Toyota Tacoma)
- Al’s Premium 3 Way with Topsoil: delivery recommended
- Half-Ton Truck - (Chevrolet 1500, Dodge Ram 1500, Ford F-150, Toyota Tundra)
- Al’s Premium 3 Way with Topsoil:1 yard
- Three-Quarters Ton Truck - (Chevrolet 2500, Dodge Ram 2500, Ford F-250)
- Al’s Premium 3 Way with Topsoil: 1 yard