Compost Manure (BULK)
- 1/2 yard: 626 lbs.
- Yard: 1252 lbs.
Composted manure is dense with nutrients for the garden. It is perfect for new plantings, adding to raised-bed gardens, or as a top-dressing, mulch, and soil amendment to an existing garden. Plants love this environmentally friendly, organic product. The compost is created through a year-long process of rotating, bringing in air and stirring up the microbes to create a highly organic and nutrient rich product.
- Bulk is available for Pick Up or Delivery at our Sherwood and Woodburn stores.
- Delivery is scheduling 2 weeks out.
- Quantity Requirements for Delivery: Minimum 3 Yards - Maximum 8 Yards.
- Each variety of bulk material requires a separate delivery fee.
- For Delivery please leave a note at Check Out and someone from the Al's Team will contact you to set up delivery and collect the delivery fee.
- Delivery prices are pictured as product image on this page.
- For Pick Up please follow the instructions in the pick up e-mail and we will provide further instructions upon arrival at the store.
- If you would like more information before placing your order please contact us.
How Much Product Do I Need?
Calculate how many cubic yards are needed by using the following formula:
- L = length (in feet)
- W = width (in feet)
- D = depth (in inches)
- (L x W x D x .083)/27 = cubic yards
By The Numbers
- 27 – one cubic ft. bags = 1 cubic yard of product
- 13.5 – two cubic ft. bags = 1 cubic yard of product
- 9 – three cubic ft. bags = 1 cubic yard of product
- 4 X 4 ft. raised bed 1 ft. deep requires .6 yards
- 4 X 8 ft. raised bed 1 ft. deep requires 1.2 yards
- 8 X 10 ft. flower bed 2 inches deep requires .5 yards
How Should I Pick It Up?
- Compact Truck - (Chevrolet Colorado – S10, Ford Ranger, Toyota Tacoma)
- Manure Compost: ½yard
- Half-Ton Truck - (Chevrolet 1500, Dodge Ram 1500, Ford F-150, Toyota Tundra)
- Compost:1 yard
- Three-Quarters Ton Truck - (Chevrolet 2500, Dodge Ram 2500, Ford F-250)
- Compost: 2 yards (bed size allowing)